miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018

The two Mr Smiths.-

S                       Excuse me


M                       Yes ?


Mr S                  I want to speak to the manager.



M                      The manager ?



M                       Yes, I want to speak to the manager.


Ms                      Certainly. Can you tell me your name , please?


S                         Smith. Mr Smith.



M                         No, your name, Mr Smith is the manager, Can you tell me your name?



Mr S                     But my name is Smith, Roberth Smith.




Ms                         Oh I am sorry, The manager name is Smith, too.



Mr                          The manager name is Smith ?





Ms                           Yes, His name is John Smith and your name is Robert Smith.





Mr S                        Well, I want to speak to John Smith.




M C                         Good. And your name is Robert Smith.



M S                          Yes.



M C                          Now you want to see the manager.


M                               Yes'



M C                           Now, you want to see the manager.



M s                              Yes?



M                                 Why ?



S                                   Why ?







C                               Yes?


C                                Why?


S                                  I want to complain.



M C                            Complain?



M                                Yes, I want to complain.



C                                  Why?



S                                    I want to complain about this clock.



M                                  Why?




S                                     can you tell me the time, please ?



C                                    Certanly, I t is querter past three.



S                                  Quarter past Three ?



M                                  Yes ?



M                                   Then listen.





M                                   Hallo, my name is John Smith. I am the manager.




S                                     Hallo, And my name is Robert Smith.




M                                 And you want to complain.



S                                   Yes, I want to complain.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario