viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

Anne and Michael are waiting for Peter.-

A               What time is it ?



M             It is two o clock







A               Peter is late



M                 Yes, he is late




A               And I am hungry



M              Yes, I am hungry too




Door...



A              Peter is here. Go and open the door


A               Peter ?



M                No



A                  Oh I am hungry



Later...


A                 What time is it ?


M                  It is three o clock



A                   Peter is late


M                   Yes, he is late




A                    And I am hungry



M                 Yes, and I am hungry too



Door....


A              Peter is here.Go and open the door.



M              Peter is here



A             Hallo Peter. How are you ?




P                Hallo Anne. I am very well.Thank You. How are you ?




A                    You are late, Peter.


P                    Yes, I am late .I am sorry.



M                    Never mind. It is time to eat.




A                    Oh dear !


M                 What is wrong Anne ?



A                     I have forgotten to cook any food. You will have to wait.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario