sábado, 20 de octubre de 2018

Letter 2.-

Some time ago my husband and I bought a new sofá for our living room. At the time we both liked the color and style of the sofá but in recent weeks my husband has begun to complain about his particular piece of forniture . Now he does not like the color or the style and he even complais that it is imposible to sil in it and he comfortable. Anyway he wants to get rid of it and be comfortable. Anyway he he wants to get rid of it and buy another for $800


I am just sick about it because I like the one we have very much and besides I do not think we can afford a new one. Reasoning with mu husband is like talking to a brick Wall-and believe me I ve tried! He s as stubborn as a mule ! What shall I do ? I am almost ready to go home to mother!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario