domingo, 21 de octubre de 2018

DRACULA.-

I am on my way to Transylvania for I have to deal with a nobleman from that country. I read that the district he named is in the extreme East of the country, just on the borders of three states, Transylvania, Moldavia, and Bukovina in the midst of the Carpathian montains, one of the wildest and least known portins of Europe, but I found that Bistritz , the  town named by Count Drácula is a wel -known place. I read that every known supertition in the world is gathered in this área.




The country is full of beauty of every kind. I saw so during my trip . Count Drácula is a well-known place. I read that every known supertition in the world is gathered in this área.





The country is full of beauty of every kind, I saw during my trip Count Drácula had directed me to go to the Golden Krone Hotel. I was evidently expected for the old couple at the reception gave me  a letter...My friend. Welcome to the Carpathians. I am anxiously expecting you. At three tomorrow my carriage will wait you on the Borgo Pass. I trust that your jorney from London has beer a happy one, and that you will enjoy your stay in my beautiful land. Your friend, Drácula.





The old couple looked at each other as if they were frightened. When I asked them if They knew Count Drácula and if they could tell me anything of his  castle, both crossed themselves and simply refused to speak further.






Just before I was leaving, the old lady came up to my room and said in a hysterical way...Must you go ? It is the eve of St George Day when the clocks strikes midnight, all the evil things in the world will have full away. Do you know where you are going and what are you going to ? She was in such distres that I tried to confort her, but without effect. It was all very ridiculous but I did not fell uncomfortable. Then she rose and taking a crucifix from her neck and putting it round mine went out of the room.








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario