viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

Dracula.-

Lord Arthur and Q arrived. They had found twelve boxes in the place and had destroyed them all. Our work was not over, and would never be until we find the missing box.


We all could hear  a key soflty inserted in the lock of the hall door. The slow, careful steps came along the hall. The Count was evidently prepared for some surprise. Suddenly he leaped into the room. There was something pantherlike in the movement. The first to act was Harker who trew himself before the door leading into the room. We all advanced upon him. It was a pity that was we had not better organized a plan of attack.


The expression of the Count s face was so hellish that for a momento I feared for Harker. I moved forward with a protective impulse holding the Crucifix and Wafer in my left hand. It would be imposible to describe the expression of hate and anger on his face He threw himself out of he window. We ran over and saw him spring unhurt from the ground. He turned and spoke to us.



You think to baffle me .You shall be sorry You think you have left me without a place to rest, but I have more. I have spread them over centuries and time is on my side. Your girls are mine already. And through them you shall also be mine, to be my jackals when I want to feed.



The first to speak was the Professor...we have learnt something he fears us. For if not, why did he run away?



With sad hearts we came back to my house where we found Mr H waiting us, and we told her eveything which had happened.


J, she said and the world sounded like music on her lips it was full of love and tenderness. J dear, and you all my true Friends I know that you might fight. That you must destroy. But this is not a work of hate. That por soul who has wrought all this misery is the saddest case of all. You must be pitiful to him, too.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario