domingo, 28 de octubre de 2018

Dracula.-

I was wakened up by Mina. She said to me hurriendly...Go, call The Professor. I want to see him at once, Why. I asked.


I have an idea I suppose it must have come in th night and matured without me knokwing it. He must hypnotize me before the dawn and then I shall be able to speak. Go quickly, dear. the time is getting close.


Two or three minutes later Van H was in the room and Mr Morris and Lord G were with Dr S at the door. She explained her idea to Van H and he began his work. Gradually her eyes closed. When Mina opened her eyes, she did not seem to be the same woman.



Where are you ? The answer came in  a neutral way. I do not Know. Sleep has no place it can call its own. For several minutes there was silence. Mina sat rigid and the Professor stod staring at her fixelly. The rest of us hardly dared to breathe.


What do you see?


I can see nothing. It is all dark.


What do you hear?


The lapping of wáter. I can hear some men outside.

Then you are on a ship?



Oh yes...The answer came quick.



What are you doing ?



I am still, oh so still. It is like death...


By this time the sun had risen, Dr V h placed his hands on Mina shoulders and laid her head down softly on her pillow.



There is not a momento to lose. It may not be yet too late...



He must have taken his last earth box on board a ship, and he leaves the land to his castle. Let s follow him.-

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario