jueves, 25 de octubre de 2018

Dracula.-

Mina is so good and brave that we all felt that our hearts were strenghened to work and endure for her.


We began to discuss what we were to do. As usual Van had thought ahead of everyone else and had prepared everyhing with an exact ordering.


It was finally agreed that before starting for Picadilly, the second house of the Count, we should destroy the Count lair close at hand.



Breakfast was ready, We tried to be cheerful and encourage each other and Mina was the brightest and most cheerful of us. When we finished, the Professor said to my wife.


Now, Madam Mina, you are in any case quite safe here until the sunset.But before we go, let me see you armed against personal attack. I have prepared your chamber so that he may not enter. Now let me guard yourself. On your forehead I touch this piece of Sacred Wafer in the name of the Father . the Son and...


There was a fearful scream wich almost froze our hearts to hear. As he had placed the Wafer on Mina forehead it had burned into the skin as though it had been a piece of White hot metal-I t was a horrible burn.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario