lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018

Dracula.-

We had been talking about his new property in England for hours, when all at once we Heard the crow of the cock.The Count jumping to his feet said...there is the morning again and quickly left me.


There is something to strange about this place that I cannot but feel uneasy .I wish that I had never come!  


I only slept a few hours. I had hung my shaving glass by the window and was just beginning to shave. Suddenly I felt
hand on my shoulder and hear the Count voice saying to me good morning...I could see him over my shoulder but there was no reflection of him in the mirror...



At the instant I cut myself slightly and the blood was trickling over my chin. His eyes blazed with a demoniac fury, I drew away and his hand touched the crucifix. The fury passed quickly.



Then he seized the shaving glass, opened the window and he flung it out.



I went on a Little exploration of the castle. I found that the castle is on the edge of a terrific Cliff. I explored further. Doors, doors everywhere and all locked. In no place is there an exit. The castle is a true prison, and I am a prisoner.



The count said last night



Write now my Young friend and say that you shall stay with me until a month from now.



Do you wish me to stay so long? I asked for my heart grew cold at this thought.




I desire it much, nay I will take no refusal.



I pray you my friend that you will not discourse of things other tan bussines in your letters.





I understood that I should be careful with what I wrote for he would be able to read it. The Count wrote also several notes. When done, he said...


You will forgive me, but I have much work to do in private this evening. Let me warm you that you should not go to sleep in any part of the castle but your room. It is old and it has many memories.




When he left I went up to a room where I could look out towards the South.The mere beauty seemed to cheer me.From the window , face down with his cloack spreading out like great wings. I could not believe my eyes. I am in an awful fear and there is no escape for me.





He vanished into some hole or window. I could not see more. I must escape. I tried again all the doors.The main door was also locked. They key must be in the Counts room.



At last I fell asleep but I was no alone. There were three Young ladies. They threw no sadow on the floor. All three had brilliant White Sharp teeth and rubylips. I felt a wicked desire that they would kissme. One said he is Young and strong. There are kisses for us all. They advanced towards me, but at the instant the Count arrived furious.




How dare you touch him when I had forbidden it ?Back this man belongs to me




This morning I saw in the yard two great wagons containing great, square boxes, which were evidently empty




I must take action. I could only get into his room through his window. God help me in my task. Goodbye, Mina, if I fail. Goodbye, my faithul friend and second father.




I did not feel dizzy. I was too excited. I looked around for the Count but the room was empty. I could not find the keys anywhere. The only interesting thing I found was money from lots of countries a great heap of gold in one corner and coins of all kinds.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario