jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2018

Macbeth.-

That same night, in the middle of a thunderstorm, Hecate, the Goddess of all witches, was talking to the weird sisters, the three witches.Hecate was angry. How dare you ?






-Why are you so angry with us, Hecate ? said one of the three, bodly.







The three witches were afraid ef Hecate, because she was even stronger tan them and even more evil.








-How dare you play silly games with Macbeth me ?You did not even tell me  what you were planning. I am your goddess. I want my part.-Hecate was screaming now.







-In future, I want you to ask the first before you do anything. Now, listen to me, and do what I say ?


 




The thunder got louder and the lightning came nearer. The witches listened in silence. Hecate continnued, Macbeth is comming here tomorrow. He is coming to see you. He wants to know what will happen next. He wants to know more about his future. You must confuse him.Use all your magic skills.Make him think that he is safe and secure.






Man s biggest enemy is a false sense of security. Tell him that everything will be alright. Do as I say and remember, I am your goddess.






Hecate disappeared into the night, leaving the three witches shivering in the dark.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario