miércoles, 25 de julio de 2018

The street Lawyer.-

I was sleeping on the floor at the apartment. I liked it down there and it helped me understand my new clients. In the middle of the night, the phone rang. It was Claire. The pólice were in her apartment, wanting to search it for the file. I looked at my watch. It was I1AM




-I will be right there.




The door was open and I ran in. There were three policeman in there and I shouted at the nearest one.





-I am Michael Brock Who are you ?




-Lieutenant Gasko, said the policeman, not very nicely.




-Claire, I shouted, get the video cámara. There is going to be a lawsuit.Lieutenant Gasko.




L Gasko showed me a document.




-It is signed by a judge-he said. And it says we can search for the file. But he Knew I was a lawyer and he did not look very happy.






The file is not here because I do not live here, I said-Now give me your names and then go.







Claire was fliming it all with the video camera. Their document was fine and I Knew that. But the three policeman gave me their names and then left.






-Can they Come back? asked Claire.




-No



-That is good.





-Did you tell them where I live ? I asked her.


-Michael, I do not know where tou live. You just gave me a phone number.




I said goodnight without touching or kissing her. I knew that was what she wanted.





I thought hard. Now I had to tell Morcadei everything. It was possible that the pólice would come to the Law Center, looking for the file.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario