martes, 6 de febrero de 2018

Jane Eyre-5-

One afternoon, I walked to the village to post a letter.


It was Winter and there was ice on the road. As I walking back to T Hall. I Heard a noise behind me. It was a horse.



A man was riding towards T Hall. I stood on one side and the horse went past. The man did not see me.



He was a stranger with dark hair. Suddenly with a loud noise, the stranger horse fell down on the ice.



The man was lying on the ground, trying to get up. I ran forward to help.



-Are you hurt, sir?-I asked him.



The stranger looked surprised to see me.-A Little-he answered-



-Could you help me to catch my horse?That is right.Now could you bring the horse here, please?Thank you-he said.



The stranger tried to stand up but his leg was hurting too much.


He looked at me again.



-Could you help me to get up on its back again? good, thank you, Miss-he said.



I watched him as he rode away.



-Who is he?I asked myself.He is not handsome, but he has an interesting face.I would like to know him-I said.



When I got back to T Hall, everybody was very excited.Mrs Fairfax was very busy.



-What is happening? I asked her.



-Oh, Miss Eyre, said she, it is mr Rochester...He has suddenly come back...but he will probably go away again soon..



-Now, Miss Eyre, you must go and put on your best dress.Mr R wants to meet you and Adele after dinner.



Later that evening, I took Adele to Mr R room.



I felt rather afraid of meeting Mr R.



I went quietly into the room and saw a man there. I knew him. It was the man on the horse.



So the interesting stranger was Mr R.




Mr R did not go away again. He was busy every day but sometimes in the evenings he talked to me.




He was usually serious, and he did not smile or laugh very often, but he was interesting and I was not afraid of him.




I began to enjoy myself more at T Hall.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario