domingo, 28 de enero de 2018

Jane Eyre-4-

I felt very  excited when I arrived at T, Hall. The house was very large, but it seemed very quiet.



Mrs Fairfax met me at the door. She was an old lady with a kind face.



-sit down, Eyre-she said-you look tired after your journey.Later you will meet Adele.


-Is Adele my student?I asked.


-Yes, she is.She is French.Mr R wants you to teach her English.


-Who is Mr R?I asked.



Mrs Fairfax looked surprised.-Did you know now?T Hall belongs to Mr Rochester-she answered.-I only Works for him.



-Is Mr R here now'?I asked-



-No.He is away-He does not come ver often to T Hall.I dont know when he will return.



Later, I met Adele.


She was a pretty girl.I spoke to her in French and began to teach her English.



She enjoyed her lessons, and I enjoyed teaching her .



I liked Adele and I liked Mrs Fairfax too.



It was quiet at T Hall and sometimes I felt bored, but everyone was kind to me there.



.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario