miércoles, 10 de enero de 2018

Jane Eyre.-

My name is Jane Eyre and my story begins when I was ten.



I was living with my aunt, Mrs Reed because my mother and father were both dead.



Mrs Reed was rich.



Her house was large and beautiful.


But I was not happy there.


Mrs Reed had three children...Eliza, John and Georgiana.


My cousins were older tan I.


They never wanted to play with me and they were often unkind. I was afraid of them.


I was almost afraid of my cousin John .


He enjoyed frightening me and making me feel unhappy.


One afternoon I hid from him in a small room.


I had a book with a lot of pictures in it and I felt very happy.


John and his sisters were with their mother.



But then John decided to look for me.


Were is Jane ? he shouted.-Jane,come out.


He could not find me at first.he was not quick or clever.


But then Eliza who was clever, found me hiding place.


Here she is, she shouted.


I had to come out and John was waiting for me.



What do you want? I asked him.


I want you to come here, John said.


I went and stood in front of him.


He looked at me for a long time and then suddenly he hit me.


I was very frightened.


I knew taht John wanted to hurt me.


I went and stood near the door.


Then John picked up a large and heavy book and trew it straight at me.


The book hit me on the head and I fell.


You cruel boy, I shouted.


You always want to hurt me.


Look, I touched my head.


There was blood on it.


John became angrier.


He ran across the room and started to hit me again and again.


I was hurt and afraid, so I hit him back.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario