martes, 23 de enero de 2018

Jane Eyre-3-

After a few months, many of the girls at Lowood School became seriously ill.



Lessons stopped and I and the other girls who were not ill spent all out time out in the fields near the school.


The weather was now warm and sunny.



It was a happy time for us, but my friend Helen Burns was not with us. She had to stay in bed. She was very ill.



One evening, I went to Miss Temple room. Helen Burns was lying there in a Little bed.



She was now very thin, and her face was White.



She spoke to me in a low voice.



-Jane-she said -It is good to see you. I want to say goodbye to you.



-Why?-I asked her-Are you going away?



-Yes, I am-Helen answered.-I am going far away-



That night she died.




During the summer, many other girls in the school died too.



MR B sold the school and it became a happier place.



I stayed in the school until I was eighteen and then I had to find a job.



I wanted to become a teacher.



I wrote a letter to a newspaper. I said I was a Young teacher, who wanted a job working in a family.


Then I waited for an answer.



At last, an answer came. It was from a lady, Mrs Fairfax, who lived at a place called Thornfield Hall.



She needed a teacher for a litttle girl.



So I packed my clothes in  a small bag and travelled there...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario