miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Jane Eyre-14-

I told her that I know all about Mr R and thae fire at T Hall.






-Tell Mr R that he was a visitor but dont tell him who it is.









-We wont see you, Miss Jane-she said- He wont see anybody now.








I went into the room







-He wont see you, Miss Jane she said.








-He wont see anybody now.









I went into the room.









-who is there? Mr R asked-Is that you mary? Answer me What is happening?









-will you have some wáter? I asked him.







-who is that? I said. I only came this evening. I took his hand.






-Jane It is jane ? he asked.Jane it is really you?







-Yes , it is, I said-I am so happy to be with you again.
 I ll never leave you now.








-But Jane, where did you go ? What happended to you? Why did you leave T H so suddenly?










-Why did you leave you now ?









-But Jane, where did you go ? what is happened to you ?










-Why did you leaveT Hall so suddenly? Why did you away  without any money?







-Why did you leave T Hall so suddenly? why did yu go away without any money ? why did you not stay and let me help you ? he asked.









-You know why I left; I said. I am sorry you were worried. But things are different now. I am a rich woman- I said-










-And I have got three couisns. I told Mr R all about my cousin and my new home.








You do not need me now-he said- but will you really stay with me? There was hope in his voice again.









-of course, I will-I said.








But you are Young. You will want to get married some time. But not to me. I am blind now and I cant do anything. You wont want to marry me.










You will want to marry me some Young man.








-What is your cousin, St J Rivers like? he asked me Is he an old man?









-No he is Young and handsome-








-Do you like him? mr R asked.








-Yes, I do-I answered-He is a very good man.









-And does he like you?






-Yes I think so.He wants me to marry him.









Mr R looked suddenly happier. He took my hand. He was silent for  a long time, and then he spoke. Jane I cant ask you again now. will you marry me ? he asked.









-Yes, I will, I told him. At last I felt really happy. And Mr R too, was no longer sad.







Three days later, I became Mr R wife.









I wrote to Diana and Mary. The news made them very happy. I also wrote to St Jhon but I had no answer from him.









He went to India and continued to work very hard three. He never got married.










Mr R and I are very happy together. We have been married for ten years now.









Two years after we were been married for ten years now.








Two years after we were married, Mr R began to see again with one eye.









He will never be able to see well, but he now can see me and he can see our children.









Our story was a strange and sad one and terrible things happened to us, but now at last we are happy together.










No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario