viernes, 15 de septiembre de 2017

The horse could not sing.-

-Did you enjoy the opera last night? Fred asked.


-Very much-I answered.


-I must go, too-Fred said -Was it a good performance ?


-I don't Know- I answered.


-But you saw it, didn't you ?


-Well, I only saw half of it.


-Did you leave before the end of the performance ?-Fred asked.



- Yes and no, I Answered.


-What do you mean , yes and no? Fred asked.


-Well-I said-everyone left before the end.


- Then you did not enjoy it- Fred said.


-No, I enjoyed it very much-I answered.



-Then why did everyone leave before the end?



I laughed and said-It was very funny really-


-There were two live horses in the opera.


-The singers led them carefully across the stage a few times. But in the second act, one of the horses jumped off the stage and ran round the theatre.



-It refused to go back. Then the curtain came down and we all had to leave.



- Perhaps the horse could not sing-Fred suggested.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario