lunes, 4 de septiembre de 2017

Late for work.-

I got home at six o clock in the evening. My wife opened the front door for me.



-Good evening, Ted-she said.



-Good evening, my dear-I answered.




-Are you tired ?-she asked.




-No-I answered-I am not tired but I am very hungry.




-Dinner will be ready in half an hour, she said.




-I took off my coat and sat down-My wife sat beside me.




-Did you catch your train this morning? she asked





-No, I answered-I missed it. I ran all the way to the station and got there at four minutes past nine.




-Which train did you catch?-she asked.



- The 9, 15.




-What time did you get to the office?-she asked
.


-At ten o clock-I answered.



-At ten o clock! my wife exclaimed. Wasnt the boss angry?



-No, he was not at the office-I said. He arrived at ten-thirty.



-He missed his train, too !

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario