miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

Help !

I am staying at the Royal Hotel.



This morning I walked past a room on the first floor.



Suddenly I heard a woman' voice.



-Help ! The woman shouted.


Then I Heard a man's voice.



-Don't move or I'll shoot you-The man shouted angrily.




-Please don't shoot me-the woman cried.



The man laughed.Then I Heard a shot.



I knocked at the door loudly.



I rushed into the room.


-What's the matter'-I asked the woman.Can I help you ?



-Who are you ?-the woman asked angrily.



-I Heard a shot-I said -Are you all right?



The woman laughed-Of course I'm all right.



She turned to the man.




-Put your gun in your pocket-she said-



-What's happening?-I asked.




-We are not quarreling-the man said.We are actors. We are learning our parts.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario