sábado, 23 de septiembre de 2017

It's never too late.-

Tommy's birthday is on March 13th. Two weeks ago Tommy wrote a letter to his aunt Lucy.


His mother came into his room while he was writing his letter.


-What are you doing, Tommy?she asked.


-I'm writing a letter to aunt Lucy-Tommy answered.


Tommy's mother was very surprised because Tommy never writes letters to anyone.


-Are you inviting her to your birthday party? His mother asked.


-No, I'm not-he said-Aunt Lucy never comes to my parties.


-What have you written?-his mother asked- Will you read me the letter?


-All right-Tommy said- But I've only written two lines. I'll read them to you. Listen."Dear Aunt Lucy, thank you very much for your present..."


-His mother interrupted him-But Tommy, aunt Lucy hasn't sent you a present yet.


-I Know-Tommy replied-I'm not thanking her for this year's present. I'm thanking her for last year's.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario