martes, 11 de junio de 2019

Peter likes to sing.-

K        Stop making that noise!


P         What noise?


K          That terrible noise!

P          I am not making a noise. I am singing.


K         Stop that singing! I hear too much singing.


P          What is wrong with singing? I like singing


K         And I do not like listening to you.


P        Well, stop listening!



K         Anyway, hurry up and finish shaving. Mr Jones Will be here soon.


P       What did you say ?


K       Mr Jones Will be here.


P       Who ?


K     Mr Jones. You want to talk to him.


P       I hate talking to Mr Jones.


K      But  he is very rich. Perhaps he ll lend you the money.


P      Stop worrying about the money, you worry too much.


K     I hate borrowing money.


P     You are not borrowing, I am borrowing it.


K     Why do you want the money, anyway?


P       Stop asking questions. You ask too many questions.


K     And you finish shaving!


P      oh, all right.


K      Stop making that noise!


K       Hurry up, Peter!


P       What did you say ?


K       Hurry up and finish shaving.It is Mr Jones. I ll hang your coat  up here, Mr Jones. Do sit down,
 
           Mr Jones. My husband Will be here in a moment.


MR J    I hate waiting.

K         Ah. Here is now.


P        Hello, Mr Jones.


MR J    How are you ?

P           I am very well. You are a very rich man, Mr Jones. Is that true?


Mr J      Yes, that is true.


P           Good. I want to borrow some money.


Mr J      I hate lending money.


K          And I hate borrowing money.


P          Stop worrying Karen. Mr Jones Will get his money back. Stop worrying, Mr J. You ll get


           your money back.


Mr J       Why do you want this money?



P           I am going to make a record.


K          A record? Oh no !


P            Yes. I am a great Singer. Everyone Will buy my record. Listen!


K           Oh Stop singing! Stop that noise!


Mr J        I hate listening to récords.



K         Stop singing!   Come back Mr Jones! Stop singing Peter!  Mr Jones, come back!    

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario