domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017

What´s for dinner?

-What´s for dinner? Tim asked.


-I'm going to fry some fish-Pat answered.


-I don't want any fish-Tim said.- I had fish for lunch.We can go to a restaurant this evening.


-That´s a good idea- Pat answered.



Tim And Pat went to a restaurant.


They sat at a table and a waiter brought them a menu.


-I want some roast beef-Tim said-What do you want Pat?


-I want a veal cop-Pat said.


Tim turned to the waiter.


-One roast beef and a veal chop, please. And we want some potatoes and peas-he said.



-I am sorry, sir-the waiter said-We haven´t any roast beef and we haven´t any veal chops.



-But they are on the menu-Tim said angrily.


-Im sorry, sir-the waiter said-That is yesterday´s menu..


-What do you suggest? -Tim asked.


-Well, sir-the waiter said-We have some nice fresh fish.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario