miércoles, 2 de agosto de 2017

At the hotel.-

-We want a room on the first floor-I said.


-Certainly, sir-the hotel manager answered.


-Have you a room with a private bathroom ? -I asked.


-Yes, sir-the hotel manager said-Here are the keys to number twenty-one.


 I took the keys  and my wife and I went upstairs.


We unlocked the door of number twenty -one and went into the room.


We shut the door and put our cases on the floor.


-Listen-mi wife said-There is a man in this room. He is singing.


-You are right-I said-He is in the bathroom!!


--I knocked at the door of the bathroom-The singing stopped.


-Who is it ?-a voice said.


-This is our room -I said-


-This is my room-The voice said angrily-Please go away. I am taking a bath.


-I'll call the manager-mi wife said.



Just then the door opened and the manager came in.



-I'm very sorry-he said-I made a mistake-Your room is next door- Here are the keys to twenty-two.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario