martes, 8 de septiembre de 2020

Italy wins the World Cup-

 Louise Granger remembers...




I remember when Italy won the World Cup in 2006. I was staying with some friends in Florence.




We were having a meal on a hot summer s evening on a rooft    op which had a fantastic view over Florence.





Everything was quiet and beautiful.





I did not realise at the time that everybody was inside watching the match on television.





Suddenly there was a huge noise.





I did not kinow what it was at first  but than I realised Italy had just accored and won the World Cup.




Within minutes everyone was  on the streets shouting...dancong...kissing and sounding their car home.




The party lasted all night long. 




I ll never forget that night.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario