sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2020

How important is food in your life ?

 Anusha Jayasuriya, from Sri Lanka, talks about food.







I was eighteen years old when I came to England with my husband and I did not know how to cook. I needed to learn quickly, so I read books and asked friends for help.








I also went on a cooking course. I learnt to cook traditional Sri Lankan and Indian dishes. I also cooked English food. I really enyoyed it and became a chef.









My husband finished his degree in business and so we decided to use our skills together. We opened a Sri Lankan restaurant in 1990 and it became so successful that we opened a second restaurant seven years later.





 


Food is so important to me...It is my hobby and my passion and it never feels like a job.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario