jueves, 14 de marzo de 2019

Derek wants a job in Japan.-

I                     Come in !Ah, come in come in...good morning.



Derek             Good morning.




I                     Oh, do not stand there...Please sit down.




Derek            Thank you.





I                     Now, Mr ...er...Oh! I am sorry, I have not got your name, er, what is your name?





Derek             Jones. Mr Derek Jones.




I                      Thank you.Now, Mr Jones, you want to be a salesman.




Derek             Yes.





I                    In Japan.





Derek          Yes.




I                  Why?




Derek          Because I want to go to Japan, and I have not got  any money.





I                 Oh...Yes.Can you speak Japanese?






Derek        No, I cannot speak it.





I              No ?




Derek     But I can understand it.






I             Can you drive ?





Derek     Yes.



I            Have you got a car ?




Derek       yes.




I            How old are you ?






Derek     I am twenty five.




I              Have you got a Passport?





Derek      Yes, I have.





I            Can I see it ?Thank you...672854. That is fine.





Derek      Well, er...Can I have the job ?





I             Er...Yes, Can you go to Japan on Tuesday ? At three o clock?






Derek     Yes, and what is the product I am selling ?




I               Rice.-

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario