martes, 4 de septiembre de 2018

Dialogue 2.-

W.-Mike.

M.-Yes?

W.-I am tired, Mike. I am tired. Are you tired ?

M.-Yes, Jane. I am tired too. But we will soon be home. We can sleep then.

W.-mIKE.


M.-Yes?

W.-I am hungry. Are you hungry too?

M.- Yes, I am hungry too. But we will son be home. We can eat then.

W.-Mike?

M.-Yes?

W.-I am thirsty, Mike. I am thirtsty. Are you thisty too?

M.-Yes, Jane. I am thirsty too. But we will son be home. We can drink then.


W .-Jane

W .-Yes?

M.-I am tired.

W.-Yes, Mike, I am tired too.


M.-Are you hungry?


W.-Yes, I am hungry too. Are you ?


M.-Yes, I am hungry and I am thirsty.


W.-Yes I am thristy too. But we will son be home. We can drink then. We can eat then and we can sleep then.


M.-Yes, we will son be home


W.-Mike...

M.-Yes ?

W.-I have forgotten my key.

M.-Oh no


W.-Yes, I have forgotten my key

M.- We will have to go back to the town.

W.- Yes, we will have to go back to the town.


W.- Mike...

M.-Yes

W. I am tired.

M.- I am tired too.

W.- Iam thirsty .

M.-I am thirsty too.

W.-Iam hungry.

M.-I am hungry too. We will be home tomorrow morning. We can drink then. We can eat then. We can sleep then.


W. Tomorrow morning..Oh no...


.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario