domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2017

Future Prospects.-

From Ernest's point of view, the interview was going very well indeed.





Six days before, he had applied for a job with a small business company and now he was being interviewed by one of the directors.






The adverstisement had invited applications from ambitious Young men who would be willing to travel abroad at short  notice if necessary and who would not mind working irregular hours.





Ernest had taken great Paint not to say anything silly and the director seemed to be most impresed.






"You say, you are not married Mr Reeves", the director said.







"No, Sir" Ernest answered " I'm getting married next June, but I' m sure my future wife won´t have any objection to my keeping irregular hours"






"I see from your application form you have worked as a salesman for two years. Why do you wish to change your job now?"





"I found the work too dull, sir" Ernest answered.





" That´s a refreshing change" the director said. " Most young men these das seem to want dull Jobs.







The first question Young men ask me is whether the job I'm offering carries a pension.





They want to retire before they start!





Does the job cary a pension, sir?" Ernest asked anxiously.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario