miércoles, 1 de noviembre de 2017

A Spanish Holiday.-

When Alec returned to work last Monday, Bob asked him how he had spent his holiday.






You went to Spain, did not you ? Bob asked.





That is right-Alec answered. Three weeks in the sun now.




I have got a year work ahead of me. Still, I must say I enyojed myself.






I went swimming every day and I even saw a bullfight.





Did you? -Bob said-How was it ?





Very funny, really-Alec answered.






I have never thought of a bullfight as being funny-Bob remarked.






Well, this one was-Alec replied. The bullfighter was a showman. He arrived at the ring in a helicopter.






The helicopter circled round the ring a few times and then the bullfighter landed by parachute.






He landed almost in the middle of the ring just a few yards away from the bull. He was dressed in a splendid costume.







That must have been very impressive-Bob said.





I suppose it was-Alec answered. The trouble was thet the poor man did not know much about bullfighting. The bull went after him before he even managed to get his parachute off. He spent most of his time in the air.!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario